• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Water rudders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevensonjr

Reaction score
I'm just about finished installing a set of Baumann 1500 floats on my 100 hp J3. What is the best location for the water rudder cable to come thru the floor and where do most people put the hook to hang the cable on? The drawings provided are not clear or specific. I'm thinking about the right hand side on the rear of the front seat. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks, Bill

Latest posts

Back