• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Need a builder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mastodon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Greetings, all.

I joined the forums because I bought a J3C-65. I'm excited to log tailwheel time - partly so I can fly my Stearman at some point ... (no, I'm not a pilot ... yet ... I just play one online).

So continuing my life-long series of mediocre decisions I bought a project. The J3 is a project - it has been operated as Restricted - Glider Towing with an O-320. I need the engine swapped to an O-200 and need a builder that can do that while working through the details with a DAR to get the aircraft to Standard category.

The aircraft is located at E98 near Albuquerque, New Mexico and will be stationed in Utah. I'm hoping to find an experienced builder with the following preference to location:
  1. Albuquerque area
  2. New Mexico
  3. Utah
  4. An adjacent state to New Mexico or Utah
  5. Any place else in the contiguous U.S.
Please make suggestions - I'd love to get this flying by Spring 2022!

Thank you.

n1565n-resting_for_six_years.jpg

Latest posts

Back