• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

I would like to find my fathers Super Cub

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glennj3

Reaction score
I and my brothers have always wanted to locate and see if my father's super cub is still out there. The problem is my mother threw out his log books decades ago ( I know but that is the way she is). We only have pictures of it and no tail #'s. I know he had two of them but I only remember the last one.
So I think the only way to find out if anyone has it would be just plane luck. Someone would have to look back in their aircraft log books and ID my dad's name. He was the A&P and it was a Spray plane. The years must have been around the early 1960's late 1950's. It was red with white wings. His name is "William Frank Gleason". He also had a J3 Cub. I know this is a very long shot but stranger things have taken place. If anyone has any other ideas on how to locate such a plane I am open to ideas.
Thank you for having this site available, there are a lot of great people out there that reads this site.

Glenn

Latest posts

Back