• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

WTD: 8:00 x 4 Brake Dust Covers

J3Cubs

Reaction score
Looking for dust covers for Hayes 8:00 x 4 Brakes. Just the dust covers in good condition; no junk please 208-599-2707 or [email protected]

Ryan Johnson

Reaction score
I bought a set off ebay from Don Jones (he makes seat cushions and embossed parts and other high quality hard to find items) I don't know if he makes the dust covers or just had a surplus set but they're perfect. He has ads on barnstormers for the seat cushions so maybe try an email him about the dust covers.

Ryan

DC Krog

Reaction score
Univair. They aren't very expensive. P/N B51-72 I thought they were like 50-60 bucks a few years ago.

DC Krog

NC1776

Reaction score
Todd, let me look tomorrow I may have a almost new set downstairs

Dave Henderson

Latest posts