• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

WTB - 25x11x4 Goodyear Air Wheel (Tires)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montanafos

Supporting Member
Reaction score
With help from a member here and other folks from all over North America, I've been able to round up a few sets of the wheel adapters for these tires. Have a decent set of tires & wheels and one additional tire and adapters coming. Would like to find a couple more tires in very good condition now that I have spare adapters. If you have a tire or a pair of tires sitting in the hangar I can put them to use. I know Airstreaks and Clevelands are a great option, but would like to stay with the 4" wheels down the road. Please feel free to drop me a PM. Thanks...

These adapters were like hens teeth...interesting to see the variations. A pair of sand cast experimental, another sand cast with no markings, black plastic and a single fiberglass.

Attachments

• DSCN5913.JPG
    DSCN5913.JPG
    116.4 KB · Views: 52
  • DSCN5914.JPG
    DSCN5914.JPG
    114.8 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back