• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Shoulder Harness

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GGCub

Supporting Member
Reaction score
A high percentage of the Cubs I see have no shoulder harnesses.. including mine.. I’ve seen many options for front and rear.. I have a fix for my rear.. but, I am looking for some constructive options for the front seat.. many front impacts end with panel head damage .. included are a pic of my friends PA11 with a welded cross bar on the upper V bracing.. and another of a bolt-in bar at the same point on the V. Any other ideas or pics would be appreciated.. I have looked at Atlee and Alaska Bush bracketry.. thanks GG J-3/C90
IMG_2243.jpeg
IMG_1510.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back