• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Propeller advise

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wagair

Reaction score
Hi just wondering if anyone out there may have an 0-235 lycoming in a cub on floats with a McCauley 1C90LM72/49 prop on it just wondering if so what they may have the prop pitched to and what kind of RPM are you seeing if you have any info. on this it would be very helpful. I have purchased one for mine and have not got to put it on and was curious to as if I should send it out right away to have it pitched or not if I am close I'll try it first as I have the high compression pistons in mine but if I'm way out I'll send it out right away to try and save some down time.

Latest posts

Back