• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Prop info

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wagair

Reaction score
Does any one out there know of a mccauley prop I can put on my 0-235 c1 lycoming i have a installed the high compression pistons and a performance exhaust and run a mccauley 1c 90 LM72 pitched at 44 and still pull 2800 rpm on a warm day on climb out I am on EDO 2000's I realize I can pitch it more but would like to try a longer prop, aircraft performs well now but always looking for that edge. my aircraft is a metalize wag aero cuby has a 26 1/2 foot wing span with 8 1/2 foot flaps with a leading edge stol kit and vortex generators. with a gross weight of 2000 lbs at gross I operate out of a little lake about .7 mile long on a warm day and glassy water I still get out fine but always looking for that extra little bit of help. Any info is always helpful and greatly appreciated.

Latest posts

Back