• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

New Eyebrows Installed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clyde Barker

Reaction score
I just installed a new set of cooling eyebrows which I ordered from Rob Palmer "The Eyebrow Guy". I am very impressed with the quality of his work.

My experimental cub has a Continental O-200 with a metal prop, and I have always had problems with the eyebrows cracking every 150 hours or so. I got tired of patching and replacing them. I called Rob, and he made a set from .050 5052 aluminum. The cylinder tabs are .071 chromoly steel, and the mounting brackets are .050 chromoly steel. They fit my engine with NO modifications needed. Other eyebrow sets I have installed never fit quite right, which probably was a factor in cracks forming after a short time.

If anyone needs a set of eyebrows, I highly recommend Rob. His email address is: [email protected]

Clyde

eyebrows.jpg

eyebrows.jpg

eyebrows.jpg

Latest posts

Back