• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Mitchell Tachometer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wkrause

Reaction score
I purchased a Wag Aero (Mitchell) tach for my cub to work with the O-200 installation. Of course Wag Aero knows, but doesn't warn that the tach will not fit in the panel with the required right angle drive attachment. I only found this out after researching the problem in Cub Clues. Question is, can this be done without some strange looking projection out of the panel to accommodate the tach and drive? I recall that I have seen the 3 1/8 in tach in several cub photos. Does any one know the solution to the problem? Cub Clues describes the problem but no solution. Thanks for any help.
Wes
N309H

Latest posts

Back