• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Missing logs - Again..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NCLA

Reaction score
Hi guys

I know this has been discussed to bits so just point me in the right direction. I’m interested in a ‘38 model Cub with a lot of its logs missing. All the AD’s are current with most of the paperwork history complete. 2900 TT. Fabric in decent shape. O time SMOH C85-12F, O Sensenich Prop, sealed struts, Grove Brakes.
What can the FAA provide you with on that CD?
With all mentioned above, what would you reckon this aircraft be worth? How does the missing logs this value?

Latest posts

Back