• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

J3 Landing Gear, Wheels, Tires, Tail Wheel Needed

Mark

Reaction score
I'm building a non-flying J3 for display purposes only and need any or all of the following: Landing gear, wheels. tires, tail wheel assembly.

Mark Wethli
269 Maine Street
Brunswick, Maine 04011

207-725-3761

Wing.em.jpg

Wing.em.jpg

Oboyett

Reaction score
We may have some un-airworthy parts from Legend cubs that will interchange.
Oran

Mark

Reaction score
I think I'm squared away on the landing gear, wheels, and tires, but still need a tail wheel assembly, including the tail wheel and tire--if you have something along that line I'd be interested to hear about it. I may still need a pair of 8:00 x 4 wheels. Let me know if you have either of these on hand. Thanks.

David Johnson

Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a set of horizontal stabilizers and elevators that I have left over after I changed to a balance elevator. Do you need these?

JimC

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a J3 rudder, if anyone has one.
JimC

Latest posts