• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Help for hire???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cub-Deacon

Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Deacon

Renkou1,

Thanks for posting in reply to my question. I have done several searches on 65 to 75 conversion and not seen your postings, or missed out on what they said. I am not a mechanic so I dont know about a lot of the technical stuff, just a flyer trying to get my ducks in a row for my overhaul/top end/whatever.
What do I look for to tell if my rods are properly drilled? Can I rebush the 65 rods to the smaller 75 piston pins? If only a change of pistons without other stuff to bump 65 to 75, why a need for better oiling?
If it would be easier to just talk without all the typing, feel free to call me at 515-***_****

Thank you so much for your expert help!!
Terry

REPLY:
>>>>I have built 3 of these in 2 years. Almost everything forum or other scourges has told you is wrong.
I am an A&P with IA.
Since no one has valued my free info over the years I have started charging for it. Call 5412151400 and give the nice lady your credit card number for $50 charge.
And your real email so I can start sending you info / pictures.

Renkou1<<<<<<

Anybody think this is worth the $$$$?
Cub-Deacon

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back