• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Help and Information for members.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Denton

I would just like to say that I am an A/P, I/A, Pilot and Cub owner. I own and operate Smokey Mountain Aviation, a full time Maintenance Shop at the Gatlinburg Pigeon Forge airport in TN.
I watch this site closely, and try to help all I can.
Some of my input is my opinion, when I can I will list more on the rules and regulations.
I want to say that I am not trying to act as the FAA. I am just trying to help the members as best as I can. When you read a statement that I have posted, Please understand that I am not out to get you, and I am not trying to tell you exactly how you have to do your work on your airplane. I am just trying to help everyone, to do the best work on their aircraft, and to stay out of trouble.
Thanks, and good luck with all of your Cubs.

Latest posts

Back