• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

for sale/ Wag Aero Cubby/PA11/L4 project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jb57tub

Reaction score
Because of serious health issues, I am forced to sell my waggy project. It started as a fuselage parts kit,Tig built on a steel jig. It was built as a PA11 fuselage in an L4 version. it has a rebuilt 0290D lyc engine with 0 time on the rebuild, (with all the paper work). The fuse is built through the second coat of primer on the cover, hand built boot cowl with Clyde Smith stainless firewall. PA18 fuel tanks in the wings. Wood spar wings, no lift struts yet. PA22 stabs and elevators, hand built J3 rudder and vert fin. Everything is covered using Stewarts system, ready for the top coat on all tailfeathers and door. PA18 side window. PA18 trim system, 3200 Scott tailwheel, aluminum rear quarter belly cleanout panel, heavy duty standard length landing gear, with Cleavland wheels and brakes on 1 1/2" axles. All of the windows and frames are done through clecos, but no windshield. Left wing built up to leading edge, (including epoxy varnish). All parts for right wing built but not assembled. Have Dakota Cub full wrap leading edges included. No electrical system. Panel built and fitted. Seats built. All controls built and installed including rudder and brakes. All aft control cables built and fitted. Fuselage was primed then powdercoated. Aluminum stringers throughout with belly stringer. Have lots of pictures. Contact me with any questions, Jon S Blocker, 361-739-6953, [email protected] or pmail me here. Project is at my home in Corpus Christi Tx $7,500. Thanks for your consideration.

Latest posts

Back