• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Eisemann Mag problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

frontier85

Guys- I'm having a problem with my Eisemann mag AM4 and thought someone might have some thoughts on the problem. Engine starts on first flip every time (impluse is on left mag) hot or cold-Right mag has a 200 drop when cold but smooths out after about 15min of flight. I have changed top plugs, replaced all plug clips with new and have checked all ign wires and end clips. I still have the drop. I replaced the plastic mag back cover with new thinking it might be cracked, but still have the drop. I flew today and the eng is really rough all the time on the right mag. I have now removed the mag for inspection-Any Thoughts-I always thought mag problems got worse as engine got warmer no when it was cold-Thanks

Latest posts

Back