• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Cub Video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jackson

Reaction score
Greetings,
Can anybody give me some words of wisdom on the following. I frequently receive attached Video in my email with no problem. Yesterday I mounted my Sony Cam Corder on the back of the front seat in my J3. I got some really nice Video of my Cub and of TO and Ldg and the Los Angeles Harbor which plays well on my computer. PROBLEM, When I send/attach the four minute Video to my email to someone, it comes back as to large to send. Is there some software program that will allow me to compress the Video, or am I just missing a step before attaching the Cub Video and sending in in my email. Video is MPEG File. Windows XP on HP PC.
Thanks,
Jackson

Latest posts

Back