• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

Cub parts wanted

Cub 519

Reaction score
Would anyone happen to know how I can make contact with the chap who makes J-3 CUb eyebrows. I am looking for a new set but ones that will last more than a year! I trawled through the old ads on this site and sent an email to the "eyebrow" man (I think thats his name) and did not get a reply.

Claudine

Ryan Johnson

Reaction score
Your best option would be Univair. P/N U70873-002 (left) and P/N U70873-003 (Right). They're $396.22 each but you probably won't find better quality.

Ryan

bobbuilder1313

Reaction score
I believe Cap't Woody who advertises in the Cub Club sells them and I think that he got them from rob Palmer, aka Eyebrow Guy. His number is 715.967.2119. Perhaps he has a set still in stock.

Bob Hunt

cubdriver2

Reaction score
Rob the eyebrow guy took my J3 buddy Dans money 8 months ago for new eyebrows and not only did he not get the eyebrows but Rob will not even talk to him to tell him whats going on, the guy made great stuff it's a shame that he treats his prepaid customers like this.

Glenn

Cub 519

Reaction score
Many thanks for the information. I will follow up and see how I get on. I was the Eyebrow Guy to whom I sent an email but did not get any response. I will however call the number you gave me. But i will have to wait a few hours cos we are at least 6 hours ahead!!
Thanks again.

jay fore

Black Betty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting behavior from a guy who quotes scripture on his website.

trial lawyer

Reaction score
Call Cap't Woody at 800-279-3168. A complete set of eyebrows including hardware for $339.00 with UPS shipping paid. If you order from Woody, you can trust him to promptly ship them. These are not approved.

Latest posts