• Become a Subscribing Member today!

J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more.
    • J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.
    • You will also receive two J3-Cub decals!

Become a Subscribing Member and access J3-Cub.com in full!

Subscribe Now

C90 Bendix mags, and other cub parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a set of Bendix S4LN-21 mags... never mind, I returned the mags to Aircraft Spruce as cores.

I’m doing a cub restore project and will soon post some other items we don’t need such as: an A-65-8 engine, an oil sump off the C90, some wheel pants, a set of federal skis, an old tachometer, a Stromberg carb, seat cushions, and gear parts replaced to do the landing gear gross weight increase such as the legs, cabane V, and short and long shock struts.

Joe

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back