• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Back on the cub scene - and need some help from those stateside!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonyhoskins

Reaction score
Hi guys - well the summer has drawn to a close here in the UK and most of my old aeroplanes are going back into the hangar for the winter season - now that I've left my airline employer I'm now back into Cub mode so progress on my L4 will begin again in earnest. However another cub has come up recently here in the UK, one which although flying does require some work. I'm thinking it may be worth picking it up to fly whilst I finish my cub, and then fly the nice one and overhaul this one when I've finished - two more airframes to add to the fleet (see www.planeheritage.com).

Now this cub seems to have started life over your way, and was imported to the UK as a J3 rebuild project in the early 1990s, does anyone out there have any info - all I have to work on is a constructors number of 6021....

Help?

Latest posts

Back