• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

What a very special day of flying

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glennj3

Reaction score
My 17 yr. old nephew has spent the week with us (my two sons and my wife). Pat has epilepsy (controled so long as he takes his medicine daily). His father died when he was a baby and my sister has raised him alone. I do not try to be his dad but I do try to spend time with him doing man boy things out doors.
Before he went home today he and I got to fly into a beautiful Sunny day. 1 and 1/2 hours of flying to two different airports and seeing other people there. In route home I gave him the controls with instructions, in no time he was doing nice smooth coordinated 360's and climbs. To see his head moving around, his eyes looking out the door was very special. I just wish he lived closer to us.
He wants to learn to fly, he and his mother was surprised when I told them that he can get his Light Sport licence ! So long as he can get his driver license for his physical.
Just wanted to pass on to you all out there how Sweet it IS !

Glenn Gleason

Latest posts

Back