• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Wanted cub j3 /pa11/ exp

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GLASSMAN

Reaction score
looking for a nice cub j3/ pa11 or exp in the NY, area, prefer 85hp but will look at all options, prefer a 1946.I may consider possible project. Sold my cub a while ago and have kicked my self sence .Please let me no if you guys know of any in the area,Would also consider a cub on the east coast, Also whats a reasonable price for a decent 85hp cub vrs 65hp Thanks Kevin

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back