• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

The Piper J4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob turner

Reaction score
Ryan and I were talking a couple days ago - he was wondering if we were selling (no). He said that someone was asserting that only 12 are still flying. That seems a bit light.
I think we found a bunch of L2 Taylorcrafts still flying, and surely they made more J4s than L2 Taylorcrafts?

Anyway, I told him that two years ago we might have sold it for 32K, but now we were having so much fun we probably would turn down offers twice that high. It is definitely "different."

Speaking of "different," did I tell you I am instructing in a 450 Stearman? Talk about the blind leading the blind . . . But now I have ten successful pattern hours! Goes straight up! Makes an impressive amount of noise!

Latest posts

Back