• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

The best Holiday of them all.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

39-J3

Reaction score
I have always said Thanksgiving was my favorite Holiday. It is about spending time with family and friends, eating so much food you feel like you are going to explode, watch the game and do not have all the pressure of having to rush around.

My weekend was topped off by taking my Dad and daughter for a ride in the cub. There was a fresh coating of snow on the grass strip the temps were in the upper 20's and made for some great flying.

My Dad has flown with me in a spam can quit a bit but this was his first time in a cub and said "Low and Slow is the way to go" that made my day.

My daughter is camera happy and took a lot of photos. We also had a great time together. She now wants to take lessons in the J-3.

Larry

CIMG2096.JPG

CIMG2094.JPG

CIMG2086.JPG

CIMG2096.JPG

CIMG2094.JPG

CIMG2086.JPG

CIMG2096.JPG

CIMG2094.JPG

CIMG2086.JPG

Latest posts

Back