• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

Prop Wanted

I

Igor

Looking for a McCauley 1B90 metal 71 inch 43 pitch. Used/reconditioned/repairable or which can be repitched to 43 would be fine.

Phil Comingore
Madras, Oregon

longwinglover

Reaction score
Looking for a McCauley 1B90
Isn't every Cub or other small Continental powered plane owner (that wants a metal prop) looking too? ;D

John Scott

I

Igor

Looking for a McCauley 1B90
Isn't every Cub or other small Continental powered plane owner (that wants a metal prop) looking too? ;D

John Scott
Could be...but it doesn't hurt to ask or to put out a "want."
Phil

cub crazy

Reaction score
Igor,
I have a McCauley 1B90 - CM7043 for $900. Prop is in very good condition, removed A-65 and installed a C-85, replaced prop with a Sensenich.

Thanks,
Robert Clark

I

Igor

Igor,
I have a McCauley 1B90 - CM7043 for $900. Prop is in very good condition, removed A-65 and installed a C-85, replaced prop with a Sensenich.

Thanks,
Robert Clark
Hi Robert...give me a short call at (541)475-2863 with your number and I'll call you on my dime. Or you can send an e-mail. Click on Igor above the pix of my Cubby and that will show you my e-mail address.

Phil

I

Igor

Igor,

Thanks,
Robert Clark
Hi Robert...thanks for the contact. Looking forward to having your metal prop on the Cubby. I looked for your Album and didn't find any pixs posted. Your grass strip looks fantastic. When you get some time, consider putting some pixs in your Album...I'd enjoy seeing more of your Cub and strip!!
Phil

cub crazy

Reaction score
Howdy Phil, I hope that the prop works out like you want it to. We both got lucky, never know until you ask! Working on putting some pictures in my album. Check it out in a couple of days.

Thanks again!
Robert