• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

PIPER J3C 65 - L4 - Serial number 13195 - F-BFBP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vtrelut

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I am a private pilot and fly regularly the Piper J3C 65 "Cub" L4 variant F-BFBP.:)
fbfbp-ext-600_zpsef712d86.jpg

The aircraft is based at Saint-Cyr l'Ecole near Versailles, France.

http://www.alcyons.com/html/aeroclub/spec-avions/bfbp.html

Alcyons2011-5juin9_zps531dae6e.jpg

I would like to know about her history and particularly her flying career during her years of service with the military (which one? I have no idea, I just know it is a military variant, looking at the canopy).

Alcyons2011-5juin7_zps0fe7a966.jpg

I have the flight manual but it is dated 1974 and it is not the original one. The flight manual indicates a serial number: 13.195

Thank you in advance if you can give any information on this particular aircraft.

Alcyons21aoucirct20101_zps4810c56f.jpg

Back