• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

On a lighter note...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuck2shaw

Reaction score
Today started out with freezing fog over in the Shenandoah valley where my J3 is, so I didn't do my usual early morning disappearing act. By the time things started to clear, I had somehow offered to go with my wife to do some early Christmas shopping for our almost two year old grandson. (I offered? Ha!) I phoned the AWAS several times as we drove around, and always the same: "Winds calm, Visability 10 miles, clear below 12,000 feet."

Shoping isn't one of my indoor sports anyway, and this hurt, but he is a special guy so...what did we find but this very special Airport Set! This will be the Benjamin Harrison Bean Airport, named after him, of course!

So if you are a grandparent, or a parent of a little guy or gal, trudge on down to Toys-are-Us and grab off one of these funny sets! They only had one left, or I might have got another for my self. Real airplane noises when you spin the prop on the biplane, and it comes with a fold out runway mat.
Happy landings, Benjamin

298AirportSet.jpg

5379MotorSickleRider.jpg

298AirportSet.jpg

5379MotorSickleRider.jpg

Latest posts

Back