• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Old pilots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Paul Smith

Two old pilot friends are having dinner with their wives. After dinner, the wives get up to clear the dishes and the two old gentlemen sit and talk.

"Charlie, you know last week, we flew out west someplace and they had the greatest little restaurant there. Great food, not too expensive and the service was wonderful."

So where was it?

"Oh I can't remember the name of it for the life of me. You know, the memory is the second thing to go they say."

Was it Watertown?

"No, no, no I'll think of it in a minute. My memory is just- Has something to do with a flower. What's the flower that- it's red and has thorns and things on it...?"

You mean a Rose?

"Yeah that's it! Rose---HEY ROSE, WHAT'S THE NAME OF THAT AIRPORT WITH THE RESTAURANT?"

Latest posts

Back