• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Appreciation for this Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montanafos

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just felt compelled to post a note of appreciation and encouragement for this forum. My J3 has been in pieces (aka project mode) for going on 18 years while we’ve been raising a family. It’s never left my mind throughout those 18 years and at times just sort of felt like a “never gonna happen”. Now that my kids are older and two of the three are in college this old bird has finally become a priority again and I’m sure many of you can relate to that excitement. While this will most certainly be a few year process, this forum with its members and their Cub specific knowledge base (not easy to come by these days)...and pics of others whose projects are being posted about encourage me more each day that my “never gonna happen” is most definitely GONNA HAPPEN as it’s already in the works. That just makes me all sorts of giddy. This plane has more than a few amazing family memories in it and I can’t wait to prop it again, crawl in to the back seat and get back to the low and slow with my kids in the front seat...just as my Great Uncle did with me .

Very thankful for this place and the willingness of you all to help. I’m a J3 owner and pilot...have never been a J3 rebuilder (first project...wish I’d pursued my A&P 30+ years ago when I was working the line to help pay for my private ticket) so will have some naive questions at times. Appreciate your patience ahead of time with those.

Wishing you a healthy and prosperous 2018.

Brian

E3004421-043E-43C6-AF20-1688A81675E9.jpeg

4D6621B6-244D-470B-9332-CB4514BA8006.jpg

C5BC52D8-301C-4AE3-9048-218BADDA66CC.jpeg

Latest posts

Back