• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Official toilet paper of cub flyers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j3heavyjr

Reaction score
So I took my son up the other day to celebrate the end of his school year. We decided to do a little T-P-ing to kick his summer off. I had told him all about his grandpa taking me up to do this when I was in school. My story was filled with tales of landing with lots of long streamers of toilet paper trailing behind ha I got off the wings, struts and tail.

So off we go, cleared the airspace around us, made sure nothing below us, toilet paper goes out the door and we declare "fights on". Slow count to five. Tight turn, my son declares he has the stream in sight. He leads us in and we nailed it. Perfect cut, direct on the GoPro mount...

And then we notice there is only a small tuft on the camera mount. We make the next turn, line it up and nail it the second time. Same thing, no long streamer to show our aerial dogfighting skills, just lots of little tufts. Quilted Northern tp is not the stuff grandpa used.

So I beg of all you wise cub flyers, what is the toilet paper we are looking for?

Latest posts

Back