• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

Looking for a PA-11 in Texas

Crew Chief

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am looking to buy an airworthy PA-11 that needs TLC but is still airworthy. I would consider a hangar queen project if that is all that is available. I am finding some PA-11s but they are in the Northeast or in Alaska but living in Texas that is a long ways to go to look at an airplane. I would consider the surrounding states also. Any leads my way would be appreciated.

NickTx

Reaction score
I looked at a PA-11 for sale about 2 years ago in Brownwood, Texas. I don't know if the guy is still selling it. He was asking for something in the 40k range at the time. It looked like it was in decent condition, but we did a pre-buy on it and found some issues (nothing major). I couldn't afford the $$, so had to pass. If you want the info, send me a private message.

I also know of another one that on a farm in the next town over, but it needed major fabric repair and I think the engine was worn out. It was airworthy, though. I tried to contact that guy again because someone else was interested in it, but he never got back to me.

Latest posts