• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

L-4 Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mnflyer

Reaction score
Here's a couple pics I had in my files, from when I restored my L-4. One picture is of an early L-4, it's a stock "news file" photo. It has an interesting antenna mounted on top, because it is NOT a reel AVA-120 type antenna, but a fixed antenna.

3226674548_7598fbc6b9.jpg

The next two pics are of an L-4J, that was close to the serial number of mine.

3225819773_0d00a0572c.jpg

3225819725_c03a640ca5.jpg

Hopefully these came through. I was unable to load a larger image to my account. The interesting thing I found was, when I scanned the copy of the "stock photo" of the early L-4, I was able to then read the stenciling on the side of the airplane, where I couldn't read it with the naked eye on the photo itself.

Latest posts

Back