• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Just received my new Univair fuselage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hames57

Reaction score
I just received my new Univair J3 fuselage. The did an excellent job of getting it to me quickly. Crating was excellent. The fuselage is a work of art. Now I'm really glad I made the decision not to work the old one over for this aircraft.

I can't say enough good about the customer service with Univair on this purchase.

Maybe sometime in the future I'll get to putting the old fuselage back to the right specs.

The new one cost a very pretty pennny, but I can see the craftsmanship.

I'm afraid that the time is coming that after 60 years of wear and tear other old fuselages out there may be ready for complete replacement.

I got some good advice on this site. Thanks one and all.

Now to cover the white epoxy with some cub yellow in the right spots, and I can start hanging some fabric and other pieces back on.

Latest posts

Back