• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

j3/pa11 gear legs wanted

jasimmons

Reaction score
Looking for a set of nice j3/pa11 original gear legs. No damage or corrosion.

Andrew
610-246-3529

cubdriver2

Reaction score
Buy new ones, they are the foundation of your baby, you wouldn't want to buy ones from someone like me, between skis and landing in friends back yards and hayfields they get a lot of abuse, I'm not afraid to fly 50 year old struts with small forks but old landing gear has everyones bad landing history stored in them.

Glenn

diceman

Reaction score
Buy new ones, they are the foundation of your baby, you wouldn't want to buy ones from someone like me, between skis and landing in friends back yards and hayfields they get a lot of abuse, I'm not afraid to fly 50 year old struts with small forks but old landing gear has everyones bad landing history stored in them.

Glenn
i like the way this man thinks! ;)