• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

I am selling a bunch of parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NC58374

Flying is a miracle.
Reaction score
I recently purchased about a half a hangar worth of Cub parts. I am selling the parts that I don't have any use for. Shipping might be expensive on some of the bigger parts unless you want to pick them up in person. I am located in Red Bluff, CA and the parts are in Corning, CA. (About 15 miles south)

I am starting to list the parts on ebay since they have such a large audience. I only have a few things listed right now with more to follow.

If any of you are looking for anything specific, let me know via pm or whatever.

My ebay handle is "factoryfabricman" and I have been selling and buying on ebay since 2004 with 100% positive feedback since day 1. I would rather deal with you guys directly as I know the parts are going to a good home and I avoid ebay fees.

I have some PA-18 and PA-12 parts as well.

Latest posts

Back