• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

Cub Parts for sale

P

Paul Smith

Hey there,

Ken Kellett at Fantasy of Flight Museum has some assorted unspecified J3 and L-4 parts. Has a complete set of metal parts for 2 wings.

[email protected]

Paul

S

shakey

Paul I need a mag switch some kinda bad Let me know Lee ;D

JimC

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lee, if you have a mag switch, its usually not all that difficult to refurbish them.
JimC

Steve_NC42558

Reaction score
Lee,
Dan Johnson bought the unit earlier this am. Got my personal messages crossed. Sent you two messages. Don't send any funds. Will keep my eye out for another one.
Thanks,
Steve

S

shakey

Lee,
Dan Johnson bought the unit earlier this am. Got my personal messages crossed. Sent you two messages. Don't send any funds. Will keep my eye out for another one.
Thanks,
Steve
I thought this was a friendly offer from you based on my post asking for one. I had no idea this was an auction. I guess I did Dan a favor asking Don't bother looking for me!

P

Paul Smith

Lee,

I'll keep my eye open for you. They're probably going to be about $150 or so, from what I've seen on Ebay. Get hold of Ken- you never know.

Paul

Latest posts