• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Cloudbase Engineering website launch! Aviation Gopro Mounts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Addicted2climbing

Reaction score
I have been a bit distant from this site lately due to being too busy with work to fly and contribute much or to busy due to working on my website. Anyhow, after a long few months, I am launching it now.

For those who do not know me, I have been selling action camera strut mounts to this group and others online specifically designed for aviation. They are all CNC machined from 6061 aluminum and black anodized for corrosion protection. Rather then write about them here, all the info is on the site. Please visit https://www.cloudbaseengineering.com/

For those that decide to buy, at checkout there is a coupon code for the holidays that will get you $10 off each mount and free shipping with no limit on to how many are purchased. The code is: CBE10 The code expires 01/04/16

Since this is my first foray into web development. Please feel free to critique the site. Its not perfect by any means, but good enough for now and I will add more content, upload more videos and pics as I get them. Many of the pics are stock images from the internet and if for some reason I have a pic of your personal aircraft with tail number let me know and I will change it if you prefer.

I plan to also set up a tips and tricks page as well for those just getting into filming their flights.

Also please send any feedback to my personal email: [email protected]

Moderators, if this posting is not in the correct thread, I apologize and feel free to move it if needed.

Best regards and happy holidays,

Marc Webster
Cloudbase Engineeirng

Back