• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Blank Form ACA-309 (8-47) Available

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuck2shaw

Reaction score
I have a scanned blank ACA-309, the 8-47 version, in a .jpg file, from a copy of an original form.
The reverse side has no printing or lines. I know the back was used for Additional Limitations when they would not all fit in the Limitations box on the front of the form, but do not know what else was entered there, or if it was supposed to be just a blank sheet or had lines and printing on it.
The picture below has not been down-sized but is lower than scanned resolution to meet Will's max 500 KB file size limit. It will look much larger on your screen than it prints. Anyone wanting the full size file, 1.61 MB, send me an email, [email protected] and I will send you the file.
It prints an image with the box 5.5 inches wide, and including printing above and below the box it is 6.5 inches high. The original form has a border of about 1/8 inch outside each side of the box, making the form 5.75 inches wide. Of course you can chose to change the size you print it at, but as far as I can tell the above is the correct size.

I have no idea what the usefullness of this is.
The Luscombe Endowment website says:
"Note that the operations limitations for your airplane must be issued by the FAA inspector or Designated Airworthiness Inspector, (not an IA), and that the Ops Limits contain maximum RPM and engine HP limits for the aircraft."

If it is of any use to you, at your own risk, I will be pleased to oblige.
Chuck Shaw

ACA-309 Blank Form-low-resolution.jpg

ACA-309 Blank Form-low-resolution.jpg

Latest posts

Back