• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Air/Oil seperator

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

avionic

Reaction score
Hello Guys.

I was wondering if anyone has installed a RMJ-AERO Air/Oil Separator in a J3C-65 or any similar aircraft.
I did read some ware that they could be installed in a certified aircraft with a FAA 337 field approval since they are not STC‘d.
The reason I am asking is that a friend of mine has one brand new, and wants to sell it. That started me wondering if I could use it in my J3C-65 project and if anyone had already got a FAA field approval for it.

I have found out that there exists another brand air/oil separator that is STC‘d for the J3C series but it is much more expensive, besides the other one my friend has is her locally.

Thank you.
Valdi
Reykjavik, Iceland

IMG_2633.JPG

IMG_2633.JPG

Latest posts

Back