• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Aileron center hinge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeS

Reaction score
The summer is over and my priorities are shifting from flying to working on my J3 project. I purchased a set of wings and am getting ready to cover and paint. I fitted the uncovered wings to the fuselage to check for fit etc. and noticed that the pulley that is attached to the center hinge fitting is not lined up with the front pulley that directs the cable down the strut.
I think the fittings should be reversed from one wing to the other but I thought that I had better run this by the forum.
Here is a pic of the left wing fitting looking at it from the rear.

Thanks,
Joe

J3 pulley 001.jpg

J3 pulley 001.jpg

Latest posts

Back