• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Adding Brake Fluid To Scott Master Cylinders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rrb

Reaction score
Can some one tell me the proper procedure for adding fluid to the scott master cylinders? I think its time to add some fluid in the cruiser and wasn't sure the procedure or if any special tools/parts may be needed. I imagine its really simple, but haven't stuck my head under the seat yet.

I've been told that it is smart to keep some extra gaskets and maybe some of the nuts around when i do it because they tend to get rounded and the gaskets break or get lost. Can anyone direct me to the part number or a link to what I should buy to keep on hand? Thanks for helping.

Latest posts

Back