• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

We need more Government intervention in our lives

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlaL4

Reaction score
We need more Government regulation in our lives........After I had so much trouble finding an iron that would stay on more than 6 to 8 minutes without shutting off I realized it was for my own good. I also think the large soda ban in NY is a good thing because obese people cannot help themselves. As a matter of fact the law should be expanded nationwide and scales put at the entrance to grocery stores and overweight people should not be allowed to buy certain food items. Fat people are driving up the cost of health care for all of us.

Next we should pass a law prohibiting thermostats in homes that allow people to overheat or over cool their homes. Then we have all of these car nuts driving around in cars with huge high HP engines, why does anyone need a car with an engine larger than a Prius. Cars should also have on board computers that let the police and insurance company know if you speed or run a red light SPEED KILLS!

Small airplane owners are also a threat to public safety, if a person needs to fly they should go commercial and did you know that they still burn gas with lead in it that is killing our children.

Another thing that bothers me is people getting drunk so beer and wine sales should be limited, no one should be allowed to buy more that one six pack per week or one very small bottle of wine. Anyone currently taking valium should have their drivers license revoked because they could be a danger on the road. No one should be permitted to drive over the age of 75, just look at the accident rate of old people in Florida.

No one cares about Government rules and laws that take away other peoples rights until they have their own rights taken away, think about it.

Latest posts

Back