• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Transporting Cub wings in the US

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

De rode ridder

Reaction score
I am on to some wooden spar Cub wings. I haven´t seen them in real and I am quite desperate to buy them in order to save my project. Normally I don´t buy such expensive parts before inspecting but I might take the risk. Now, since I am located in Europe, I might share a container with another shipper but.... is there anybody who has experience or can recommend somebody who can pack and transport wings to a harbor on the east cost. We are talking about a distance from Cincinnati to NY. Since I did not (I say again NOT:)) win the lottery I am looking for a good value solution. Any tips or help welcome. I will not buy before I have an idea about the costs.

Thanks

Bart

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back