• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Thunderstorms FlashFloods

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captual

Reaction score
I know we all are aware what large thunderstorms and flash floods can do. Here in Indian Wells, CA. where the ANNUAL rain is about 3", we got 3" in about an hour!
My home is the highest elevation in the community, and just got a bit of wet carpet when the pool overflowed. Others were not so fortunate! The city, home owners Assoc. and county have asked for a copy of my video for the engineers to try and come up with some fixes. I filmed this the day of the flood-
The air shots were done with a Phantom2 QuadCopter, Zenmuse 3H-3D Gimbal, GoPro Hero3+ Black camera, FPV video system.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piuZEAwcxys&feature=youtu.be[/ame]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back