• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

The J3 Cub Pet Section

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndyLowfer

Reaction score
Hey, fellas! Not quite sure if anyone had done this already, so I’ll just start it up. Whenever I'm out on a roadtrip, I usually take my travel companion with me. His name is Luke, an adorable Pomeranian. I settle him in his dog car seat (just so he wouldn’t jump on my lap while I drive) and then drive through the scenic spots, with the calming voice of Nora Jones. He’s always a cheerful companion, which is why I never fail to take him with me on my travels. How about you, fellas? Do you have any little, furry travel companion as well?

3.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back