• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Taylor J2 Cub

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwbjr

Bill Batson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After nearly eight years of restoration my Taylor J2 Cub is finished. Well still have to finish the winter side enclosures. Here it is in front of the big hangar on our airfield 3KK which is Koerner Kankakee field, Kankakee Illinois. The airfield is older that the J2 as it was started in 1927 and the same family is still running it. I presently have the Air Associates tailwheel on it but will put the original tail skid on as soon as I get more time in it.

Attachments

• 100_5141.jpg
    100_5141.jpg
    365.3 KB · Views: 61

Latest posts

Back