• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Tachs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jclear31

Reaction score
Does anyone have information on where best to send a Tach to get repaired. I have 2 names from people out there-- John Wolfe and Keystone Instruments. Would like to hear from some of you who have used these companies to get an idea as which one to use.
Also-- I am installing a C-85-12F (no elec.) on my Cub project. The tach I have is an original Stewart/Warner but I have no idea if it fits a 65 or an 85. When looking directly at the Tach it turns Clockwise.
Thanks a million guys!
Jeff

Latest posts

Back