• Become a Subscribing Member today!

J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more.
    • J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.
    • You will also receive two J3-Cub decals!

Become a Subscribing Member and access J3-Cub.com in full!

Subscribe Now

Super Cub PA-18-95

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob turner

Reaction score
I have a student looking for a primo C-90-12 Super Cub. He is older, so a starter is a must.

I believe he is serious. Against my recommendation he bought a 450 Stearman - a really, really nice aircraft, with four ailerons, and the ability to go almost straight up! I have no doubt that he can “check out” in this big bird, but I think a string of maintenance errors have caused dismay. His current plan is to sell.

I believe he will pay a premium for the right aircraft. A similarly equipped PA-11 or J-3 might do. He likes the local “Ellis” Cub, so you can sort of tell his desires on quality.

Help?

Latest posts

Back