• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

New Member back again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well I am back. I was a member here back in the new the beginning of the forum 2007. I still have photos on my wall from the Cedar Mills fly-in in 2007? I was 57Scub. I couldn't make this profile name work. I don't have my 95 hp pa-18 N8696D anymore. It was a total loss in a flood. I tried to buy it back at the insurance auction. She was a great member of the family. That little plane planted the seed of aviation in my older boys who are both pilots.

I now have a Cessna 180 that's a super capable and fun plane that has taken us to many fun places and we all miss the cub. My 13 year old son will follow in his brothers foots steps and he love the J3. So we have been looking.

John

Latest posts

Back