• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Spurwink Farm, Cape Elizabeth, ME EAA Ch141 Fund raiser fly-in event 07/12/2009

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RolsCub

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just got the low down on the Spurwink Farm, Cape Elizabeth, ME EAA Fund raiser fly-in event. Sunday July 12 from 8:00 to 11:00 am. The Spurwink Farm Pancake Breakfast Fly-In. I am attaching their current flyer with additional information on it. I am attaching an event flyer.

They are not having a Young Eagles event on this day. Their EAA chapter usually has a Young Eagles Day on the 2nd weekend of June each year. Spurwink Farm is a private grass strip which is inside Portland's (PWM) Class C airspace but it is under the outer ring so if you stay under 1,500 feet you should be okay. But you can contact the PWM's tower at 120.9 if you want.

The Spurwink Farm and grass strip is right on the ocean next to Higgins Beach and the Spurwink River. Its perfect for Tail Draggers. They generally have an assortment of aircraft and have had some unusual ones in the past such as a Tri-Fokker from Owls Head Transportation Museum.

They are hoping for some good weather this year so we can get in lots of planes and pilots for their event. If you have any questions, please call (207) 229-5594 Diana Chase, EAA Secretary, Chapter 141 (63B) Limington Harmon Airport

Rollie at 9B1
Copy to Larry 39J3

View attachment J3 Spurwink Farm Fly In 07 01 09.pdf

View attachment J3 Spurwink Farm Fly In 07 01 09.pdf

Latest posts

Back